Join your colleagues at more than 25 workshops, discussions and facilitated learning opportunities about the arts. The professional development offerings have been designed to be insightful and engaging with an extensive lineup of timely topics. Multiple session tracks will provide you with an array of choices. You will have the opportunity to customize your conference experience by attending sessions specific to your interests. You will be able to cultivate your leadership skills, refine management techniques, improve artistic knowledge and increase your understanding about the creative sector both locally and globally.
Sessions are under development, but topics will include:
- Marketing and Promotion Techniques for Artists
- Intellectual Property in the 21st Century
- Portfolio Development
- Understanding the Dynamics of Cultural Tourism
- New Education Standards Impact on Teaching Artists
- Artist Healthcare with the Affordable Care Act
- Art, Environmentalism and Sustainability
- Audience Development with Rural Communities
- The Place of Arts in Downtown Redevelopment
- Post-Recession Funding Sources and Grant Writing
- Board Development and Session Planning
- Creating and Sustaining an Arts Festival
If you would like to receive e-mail updates about this conference, click the following link to submit your e-mail address. You will only be sent details about this conference and your details will not be used for any other purpose.
For more information please contact the Media Arts and Performing Arts Director at the Maine Arts Commission. Kerstin Gilg, 207/ 287-6719 - email@example.com