Registering for the Conference
Welcome to the registration page for the 2013 Maine International Conference on the Arts. You are only one step away from registering, and it could not be simpler. Before you register we would like to present the options, and potential support available to you.
The conference will be at the Collins Center, on the University of Maine campus in Orono, October 24 to 26, 2013. Registration is now open and there are three separate ways you can register for tickets.
- $80 To attend the Arts Educators co-conference, Leading the Way. (Thursday)
- $90 To attend the Maine International Conference on the Arts, Strengthen the Core
- $160 To attend both Leading the Way and Strengthen the Core (recommended)
Day of Event
- $100 To attend the Arts Educators co-conference, Leading the Way. (Thursday)
- $110 To attend the Maine International Conference on the Arts, Strengthen the Core
- $200 To attend both Leading the Way and Strengthen the Core
- $175 For a vendor booth in the Exchange Room which includes one conference registration
Exchange Room Booth
There is a $15 showcase ticket for people who only wish to see the performing arts showcases on Friday. The performances will begin at 10:30 a.m. and run until 6:30 p.m. There will be a break for lunch at 12:30 p.m. This is a great opportunity to see some of the best touring acts in the region. Students and student groups will be able to attend the showcases for free with valid student identification. There is also transportation support for schools wishing to send classes.
Possible support to attend the conference:
- NEFA Presenters Travel Funds, for professional travel
- Ticket to Ride, for school transportation support
- GIG Grant, for artist development
- Conference Scholarship, awarded based on need, deadline September 13, 2013
- Conference Lodging, reduced rates from select area hotels for a limited time
If you would like to receive e-mail updates about this conference, click the following link to submit your e-mail address. You will only be sent details about this conference and your details will not be used for any other purpose.
For more information please contact the Media Arts and Performing Arts Director at the Maine Arts Commission. Kerstin Gilg, 207/ 287-6719 - firstname.lastname@example.org