Asking Through Adversity
- January 05, 2021
Asking Through Adversity - Matt Lehrman
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
Fundraising through disruption, change, and uncertainty is incredibly tough. It requires tenacity, agility & (especially) humanity. This “espresso shot” webinar shares updated advice to directly help nonprofit leaders continually adapt and energize their efforts.
- · Connect like Velcro
- · Playing Notes vs. Sounding Chords
- · How to Address Anxiety and Anger
- · These Rituals Instill Confidence
- · Frack your Donor Database in 3 Ways
- · Vision Over Mission
*Added Value: Attendees to this presentation will be eligible to schedule a free (virtual) one-on-one 30-minute donor strategy session with Matt Lehrman.
About the presenter: Matt Lehrman is co-founder of Social Prosperity Partners, a firm that specializes in helping nonprofits strategize mission, develop audiences, and engage stakeholders.
What attendees say:
· “A source of clarity and motivation in the midst of uncertain times.”
· “…the most valuable, comprehensive, useful, thoughtful, informed webinar I have had the pleasure of participating in.”
· “…calm and optimistic without diminishing the current circumstances...actionable strategies to implement now!”
Filter Press Releases
Ryan Leighton193 State Street
Augusta ME 04333