Portland Arts & Culture Summit
- Date: June 18, 2019
- Time: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Location: Ocean Gateway, Portland
Artists, arts administrators, creative entrepreneurs, designers, planners, architects, students, nonprofit leaders, politicians, community stakeholders, city staff, angel investors and private business leaders are invited to participate in Portland's first annual Arts & Culture Summit on June 18th, 2019, from 9am-4:30pm.
This summit will address internal strategic planning and cultural plan implementation. It will also address private investment opportunities for arts impact and cultural tourism opportunities for maximum outreach. Panelists will include cultural stakeholders, creative leaders, and city staff, and the event will be facilitated by Carole Martin.
Boxed lunches will be available (pre-order only, please add on to your order at the end of checkout) but guests may also bring their own lunch.
Free parking will be available in the Ocean Gateway parking lot on a first come, first served basis for summit attendees.
Complimentary passes are available for students and individuals, upon request. Contact email@example.com to secure your space.
Complimentary passes to the 2 Degrees social mixer from 5-7pm are available to all summit participants. Please register at the end of checkout for this evening event.
Coffee Reception 8:30-9am
Morning Session 9am-12:30pm
- Celebrate Portland as a Creative Center
- Increase Visibility for Artists and Provide Professional Development: creative placemaking & community wide showcases
- Advocate for Live/Work Art + Performance Space
Lunch & Art Fair 12:30-2pm
- Bring your own lunch or purchase a Sisters Gourmet Deli boxed lunch at checkout (pre-order at checkout)
Afternoon Session 2-4pm
- Collaborative Planning: centralized planning systems & roundups
- Government Funding
- Impact Arts Investment Opportunities
- Cultural Tourism Resources
Keynote & Tea 4-5pm
2 Degrees Portland 5-7pm
- A social mixer for creative networking. Optional complimentary pass available.