Grants for Arts Oasis - International Residency for Performers
- May 04, 2017
“ArtUniverse” in partnership with
the International University ”Global Theatre Experience” (IUGTE) have announced
several partial grants for participation in
Arts Oasis - International Residency for Performers
Each grant covers up to 450,00 EUR - four hundred fifty EUR
Information about the Project
Arts Oasis is the annual international residential lab for performing arts practitioners from different countries working in various techniques, genres and styles. This creative residency is open to dancers, choreographers, actors and contemporary circus performers with professional stage experience, multidisciplinary artists passionate and inspired by movement, dance and physical theatre, interested in practical research of contemporary performance practice together with colleagues from all over the world.
The program is based at the territory of the XII century Monastery in Tuscany, Italy famous for being the place of seclusion for the legendary Dante Alighieri.
Project Dates and Location
May 25 - June 1, 2017 -
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Who can apply?
- actors (dance theatre, physical theatre, drama theatre, musical theatre)
- contemporary circus performers
- movement directors, physical theatre directors
- multidisciplinary artists inspired by movement and dance
ArtUniverse grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The applications are considered on the basis of the candidates background and previous achievements, individual experience and qualifications. Priority is given to those candidates who are able to show their reliability, potential to professional development and clear motivation to participate in contemporary performing arts processes at international level.
Grant Conditions and Policy
- Each partial grant covers up to 450,00 EUR (four hundred fifty EUR) for participation in Arts Oasis program in Italy.
- Participants cover their own travel to the program and the tuition balance (the remaining of the total participation fee). More details.
- All candidates who receive ArtUniverse grant should confirm the acceptance of the grant in written form.
- If a candidate, who confirmed the acceptance of the grant, cancels the acceptance of the grant at the last minute, he/she may lose further eligibility for ArtUniverse support schemes in the future.
- All candidates who received ArtUniverse grant are supposed to attend the whole program of the supported project: from the first day to the project-end date.
1) send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (see the list below) and
2) and fill out the online Application Form (for the program details, please visit).
Please read the grant conditions carefully before submitting your application.
- Letter of motivation-grant application stating the project dates (Arts Oasis - May 25 - June 1) - describe your motivation and reasons how this program will contribute your professional development (about 250 words).
- Detailed CV describing skills and abilities.
- Latest head shot, 2-3 additional photos.
- Any additional material describing professional experience will be considered as advantage:
web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.
Filter Press Releases
Lisa RichDorfstra?e 17
Leitring NY 8430