Maine Art Walk 2017 Summit
- March 10, 2017
The 2017 Maine Art Walk Summit invites leaders from across Maine to hear how successful organizers throughout the state have been able to launch and sustain community art walks. Take-aways include strategies for starting a community art walk, the unique logistics of sustaining and growing an art walk event, funding resources, volunteer management tips, marketing models, and selling work as part of an open-studio event.
$10 recommended donation.
Who should attend?
- Art walk organizers
- Arts and culture leaders in art walk communities
- Arts and culture leaders in communities considering building an art walk
- Members of Main Street communities
- Members of community revitalization organizations
- Municipal economic development officers
Time = April, 05, 2017 (9 am to 1 pm)
Location = 30 Federal Street, 04011 Brunswick Maine (Costal Enterprises Inc. (event room))
Cost = $10 suggested donation
Website = http://artwalkmaine.org/