The Arts Education Exchange
- Date: October 6, 2017
- Time: 01:00 PM - 04:30 PM
- Location: Farnsworth Art Museum , Rockland
Does your organization provide some type of visual or performing arts education programming?
YOU’RE INVITED to join the Arts Education Exchange on Friday, October 6, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Farnsworth Art Museum in Rockland.
The Maine Arts Commission has planned an opportunity for community arts centers/organizations, visual and/or performing arts focused schools, museums, and galleries who offer education programs to meet for an afternoon of idea exchange.
The purpose will be to meet and learn from each other by sharing information and resources, exchanging ideas about education programs, and collaborative thinking. This will be a great networking opportunity.
This first Arts Education Exchange will take place at the Farnsworth Art Museum on Friday, October 6, 2017, 1:00 – 4:30 and hopefully, in the future the gathering will take place at other locations in the state.
If you are interested in attending please complete the REGISTRATION. If you can not attend on October 6 but are interested in future exchanges please complete the survey at the registration link and indicate your interest. If you have questions please contact Argy Nestor, Maine Arts Commission Director of Arts Education at email@example.com.
Friday, October 6, 2017
This date is also when the last First Friday of the year will take place in Rockland, sponsored by the Arts in Rockland.
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Maine Arts Commission is excited to offer this opportunity and we are grateful to the Farnsworth Art Museum for hosting this event.
- The Farnsworth Art Museum is located at 16 Museum Street, Rockland. DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
- The Farnsworth education staff invites you to visit the museum at no cost – come early or stay late (open 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., The Wyeth Center closes at 5:00 p.m.).
- Consider staying into the evening for Rockland’s last First Friday, organized by the Arts in Rockland (AIR). At 8 p.m.
- The Farnsworth is showing a First Friday Film at the Strand Theatre, Troublemakers: The Story of Land Art. More details located HERE.
If you have questions please contact Argy Nestor at firstname.lastname@example.org.