In addition to professional development, convenings, and grant and technical support, the Commission seeks to support Maine’s arts and cultural sectors by providing access to a wide variety of supporting resources.
Included in this section you’ll find everything from our list of visual art appraisers and conservators to links to teaching artist rosters, data studies, webinars, and other “how to’s” to support your work in advancing your own art or that of a nonprofit organization in your community.
- To better leverage investment in the arts and cultural sectors, the Arts Commission is active in collecting and encouraging the collection and use of economic impact data.
- The Arts Commission is proud to collaborate with the Maine Office of Tourism to promote the field's cultural tourism growth and efforts, advancing this priority area of the Commission's cultural plan.
- The Commission's cultural plan also prioritizes arts education. We are pleased to offer as resources teaching artist rosters for both schools and Creative Aging projects that advance this area.
- To increase the capacity of the field, the Commission offers a curated selection of webinars and reports for your review and useage.
Something missing? We're here for your questions and feedback. Be in touch anytime.
- Appraisers and Conservators
- Cultural Tourism
- Data Studies
- National/ Regional Links