FREE WEBINAR: How to Ask for $ In Tough Times: 12 Tactics in 24 Minutes
- June 09, 2020
How to Ask for $ In Tough Times: 12 Tactics in 24 Minutes
May 27, 2020 - 11 a.m.
Hosted by the Maine Arts Commission In partnership with: Maine Association of Nonprofits
- The Virtue of Stewardship
- How to Prioritize Donor Prospects
- The First 4 Questions to Ask Your Donors
- Ask with Emotional Intentionality
- How to Employ Matching & Challenge Grants
- Creative & Compelling Partnerships
- Going Virtual with Special Events
- Avoid these 6 Pitfalls
- When & How to Ask for More
- and more!
About the Presenter -Matt Lehrman
From a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to supporting community leaders in endeavors of imagination, perseverance, and collaboration. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filter Press Releases
Ryan Leighton193 State Street
Augusta ME 04333