The Craft Council of BC presents year 9 of The Earring Show
- January 18, 2022
The Craft Council of BC presents year 9 of The Earring Show, an annual fundraiser, juried exhibition and sales opportunity for makers to showcase wearable art in a whole host of mediums. We are now accepting applications for the 2022 iteration to be held starting May 5, 2022.
Starting as a local fundraiser, The Earring Show has grown each year, first accepting artists throughout North America and now accepting artists from around the world since 2021.
The Craft Council of BC invites artists around the globe to submit their work to one of the three categories in The Earring Show: One-of-a-Kind, which features unique creations; Limited Edition, which includes a small-scale production of work; and Emerging Artists, for artists who are currently enrolled in a craft-based program or have graduated and started their making career within the last 2 years. The winner of each category, selected by the jurors, will receive a prize.
- Application Deadline: 11.:59pm, March 1st, 2022
- Acceptance Notification Date: March 7th, 2022
- Additional media submissions after acceptance: March 21st, 2022
- Work to be delivered no later than: 4pm, April 11th, 2022
- Prize Jury process: April 16th, 2022
- Virtual Opening Event: May 5th, 2022
Filter Press Releases
Alex1386 cartwright st
Vancouver ME v6h 3r8
604 687 6511