- Date: May 26, 2017 - September 24, 2017 (Sunday, Monday, Friday)
- Location: Ogunquit Playhouse, Ogunquit
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to go behind the scenes of a professional theatre? Join us for insider access to the dressing rooms, green room and backstage. Our trained volunteer guides will share their extensive knowledge of the storied history of the Playhouse and the hundreds of stars who have graced the stage. All tours are open to the public. The cost is $10 for the full 90 minute "Behind the Scenes Tour." A 45 minute “Stage Door Tour" is also available on specified dates for $5. Ogunquit Playhouse Members tour for free when they present their current Membership card.
- Hear the history of the famous Ogunquit Playhouse!
- See behind the scenes!
- Step into the original dressings rooms of the stars - Bette Davis, Myrna Loy, Douglas Fairbanks Jr., Walter Matthau, Steve McQueen, Sally Struthers, Charles Shaughnessy, Carson Kressley and over 300 more since 1937!
- See the Wig Room, where our actors prepare for the show!
- See the Green Room, where our cast and crew spend their downtime!
- See our Sound Room!
2017 Backstage Tour Dates:
Fridays, May 26, July 28, August 25, and September 8, 15 and 29
Sundays, June 11 and 25, August 6, and September 10 and 24
Mondays, June 5 and 19, July 10 and 24, August 21, and September 18 and 24
Ogunquit Playhouse10 Main Street (Route 1)
Ogunquit ME 03907