Free Webinar | How to Ask for $ In Tough Times: 12 Tactics in 24 Minutes
- Date: May 27, 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Online , Online
How to Ask for $ In Tough Times: 12 Tactics in 24 Minutes
May 27, 2020 - 11 a.m.
In partnership with: Maine Association of Nonprofits
In the face of prolonged disruption and uncertainty, how can nonprofits ask donors for support in ways that are highly compelling yet incredibly sensitive? This webinar offers an espresso shot collection of ideas and practices to help nonprofit leaders ask for – and secure – the contributions upon which their organizations depend. Following the presentation, there's plenty of additional time for decaffeinated Q&A.
- The Virtue of Stewardship
- How to Prioritize Donor Prospects
- The First 4 Questions to Ask Your Donors
- Ask with Emotional Intentionality
- How to Employ Matching & Challenge Grants
- Creative & Compelling Partnerships
- Going Virtual with Special Events
- Avoid these 6 Pitfalls
- When & How to Ask for More
- and more!
About the Presenter -Matt Lehrman
From a 20+ year career in nonprofit management, Matt Lehrman founded Social Prosperity Partners, a practice devoted to supporting community leaders in endeavors of imagination, perseverance, and collaboration. He has consulted and presented workshops on donor & stakeholder engagement, audience development, civic engagement, and loyalty & customer engagement throughout the US and UK.
Cost + Registration
- REGISTER HERE
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email that includes their individual link to access the webinar.
Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org