The Best Practices of Running a Virtual Event
- July 22, 2020
We are holding a free webinar to go over The Best Practices of Running a Virtual Event that we compiled from several hundreds of recent virtual events.
This webinar will cover:
- 12 mistakes to avoid when running a virtual event (from 200 recent organizers)
- What attendees like and don’t like about virtual events (from 291 recent attendees)
- Video interviews with three organizers regarding their experiences, challenges, and lessons in running virtual events
- How to make a virtual event more engaging & interactive
- How to provide good ROI for your sponsors and exhibitors
Since we have already reserved some seats for customers who have requested us earlier, we have only 30 seats left, please RSVP before it is fully booked. It is entirely free.
Click here to register: https://whova.co/web/wwvc_202003/
(You will receive a Virtual Event Certificate by attending this webinar. This certificate will qualify you for a discount for your next Whova purchase.)
Filter Press Releases
Gloria ParkWhova, Inc
7310 Miramar Road
San Diego CA 92126